Monday, October 15, 2012

Roving Reporter- Wednesday, September 12th


Roving Reporter – Zachary”
By: Zachary, 10, September 12, 2012

Hi this is Zachary reporting from West Hills on the news of Welby Way today, September 12, 2012.  First I started my day with my Mom waking me up and telling me to get up and get ready.  After I got ready I had breakfast which today was raisin cinnamon toast and juice.  After that I packed up my backpack and got into the car. 
Once I got into class then we started rotation.   I went to Mrs. Slezinger for 45 minutes then went to Mrs. King for spelling and vocabulary for another 45 minutes.  Then we went to recess there I played soccer and then talked to Haiyan.  After that then we lined up to go back to class and I got in line I dismissed everyone to go inside because I was President today.  When we got back to our seats we did math.  After learning math we went to lunch.  I ate my lunch with my friends and then I went to play, I played soccer again.   After lunch was over we lined up again and we went to Mrs. Gallo for Social Studies and we learned about the Constitution, The Preamble, the founding fathers who created the Constitution and we also watched a video about the Constitution then we cleaned up to go back to Mrs. Slezinger and we learned more about the “swinger”(pendulum).  We had different sizes of string and we swung the “swinger” (pendulum) and saw who swung the most.  After that we packed up to go home and I went to the auditorium and watched TV and did some of my homework until my Mom picked me up from school.
Now I am at home and I’m doing the rest of my homework and going to have dinner with my family.  I ended up with too much homework to work on so I didn’t get to go see “Magic Bob” at Sierra’s.  I guess I better do more homework after school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment