Monday, October 15, 2012

Roving Reporter- Thursday, October 4th


Roving Reporter
Diego #15                                                                                       
         Hello this Diego Reporting for News of Room 28. First thing we did in the morning was P.E. I wasn't there so I don't know what kind of exercise they did. After P.E class, they went to Music class. I came in the middle of the class. They were singing the President's song and it goes like this " Who are the Presidents of the United States. Who are the Presidents who help make this country great" "Thank you, Thank you". During recess I went to play soccer. The score was 2-1. We had scored one goal. Julian was close to the goal, then he got closer and finally he kicked the ball and it makes the crowd go wild "yeah yeah". when soccer was over there was a BIG FUSS about who won the game but it was a tie. After that our teacher Mrs. Slezinger said "C'mon guys". We  moved on to do Math. We were learning Distributive Property 5-4. I understood a little but then I got the hang of it. Also, at first people did not understand but later they got the hang of it. The song called Count on me went off while we were cleaning up. But guess what! We did not beat the song on time. We still had to stay in class because we talked to much during math time. I had to go to a Student Council Meeting. We were talking about how to make our campus cleaner and better. We hardly talked to each other because we were all shy. Once I finished with my meeting, I went to my soccer game. When I got to the field, people were fighting about who would get the penalty kick. I was afraid that they were going to get into a fight. But they didn't."PHEW". Next, we went straight to the Computer Lab. We worked on our Power Points. The topic was about 5 Truths and a lie. I hope you guys get them correct "heh heh". Afterwards, we went to Health class which Mrs. Gallo teaches. We were taking our health test which I think I did very well on! Then I study my States and Capitals while other people finished their test. Now I know 42 Capitals. Finally, we wrote down our homework for today and left home. Well that's all for today. OR IS IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment