Monday, October 15, 2012

Roving Reporter- Monday, September 10th

Haiyan

 I want to write a summary about 9/10/12 and I hope you will like it. Today we did things a little differently. In the morning we did language arts rotations and I had to go to Mrs. King’s class first, then Mrs. Gallo’s class and finally I went to Mrs. Slezinger’s class but I didn’t do language arts with her. After recess we did math and in math we did a little multiplication, next we did exponents and most people didn’t understand at first, but later on everyone understood what to do and it got very easy. After lunch we rotated for social studies and science. In social studies we talked about the constitution and we had to answer a question about the constitution. When we rotated back we did science. In science we did an awesome experiment on swingers, and took notes in our journals and I liked it because it was fun. I hope you enjoyed my summary.

No comments:

Post a Comment