Monday, October 15, 2012

Roving Reporter- Monday, September 24th


Roving Reporter 9/24/12
By Mark #20


Today when I got to our line at 7:57, almost the whole class was already there.  While waiting for Mrs. Slezinger, my friends and I started talking about this and that.  When she finally came, she told the class to walk to the field to do our morning run.  After doing 2 laps, the class got in line and we went to our classroom.  When we got there, Jake, the new kid was already outside of the class. We were waiting for him since Friday.  When we got in, Mrs. Slezinger turned on the song “Call Me Maybe”.  While I was unpacking, I heard Jordyn telling Jake what’s up.  Logan got our Treasures books for ELA rotation.  Before we rotated, Mrs. Slezinger decided to put Jake in the blue group, because the blue group was with Mrs. Slezinger.  I was in the green group.  We had Mrs. King for spelling and vocab and Mrs. Gallo for writing.  After we came back to room 28, the music was already playing. The song was “This is Your Life” by Switchfoot. I quickly got my math out and was about to get my snack and go to recces when I realized it wasn’t there!  I searched the room and found it under the V.I.P.’s table. Wow.  The kid sitting in my seat during rotation must’ve thought it was Erik’s. I got my snack and went to recces.  I didn’t hang out with my friends because I had to do the fifty states flash cards or get a HAM. I would rather do it.  While I was doing them, Ashwin and I talked about random stuff like iPhone games.  Then recess ended and I quickly jotted down some notes for this report.  Then I ran to the line.  Mrs. Slezinger took us to class for math.  After doing a quick check, we learned 4-7 (dividing with 2-digit divisors) It was easy but fun.  Then the alarm for lunch came on.  I got my lunch and went to the line. After eating, I went to the library to finish the flashcards.  I finished at 12:00 and went to the yard to play Zombie with Jordyn, Ashwin, Justin, Erik, Mason, and Jake.  Zombie is a form of tag where one person is zombie.  If you get tagged, you and the original person are both zombie.  The last one standing is zombie for the next game.  Then lunch ended.  We went to our lines and Mrs. Slezinger took us to class.  She read some more of that awesome book Among the hidden , and we went to Mrs. Gallo’s class for social studies.  We learned more about the government of the USA.  Then we went back to our room for our science test.  After that school was over.
This is Mark signing off until next time.
J Hope you had fun reading! J


No comments:

Post a Comment