Monday, October 15, 2012

Roving Reporter- Thursday, August 16th

Jordyn
August 16,2012

Today I am going to tell you about my day in Mrs. Slezinger's class.
Today we did a journal prompt about what you rather drink,  smelly pond water or fresh water from the toilet? It was fun I'm glad we did it because it really mad  me think.The next thing we did is that we finished our magic glasses and it was exciting.
After that we got a card and wrote our names on them and then our teacher took them. She passed them out and people had to write compliments about one another, if you were me you would love that class because I have an awesome teacher and fun class mates to have fun with.
After recess we came back and took two tests. The first test number one was a comprehenshion test and the second was a back to school test on pearsonsucces.net. When we went to lunch and came back we paired up, and made a double bubble map.
 Here were the steps...
#1 We write our names and things that we like.
#2 We trace circles and then cut it out.
#3 We glued it on construction paper.
#4 The last and final step is to turn it in.   
We also heard Mrs. Slezinger read one her favorite books!
I love the book she read!
I really felt like I was in the book.
 That's my day in my teacher Mrs. Slezinger's class.
I hope you liked my story.
             - Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment