Monday, October 15, 2012

Roving Reporter- Thursday, October 11th


Roving Reporter –Sofia
#18 Sofia  10 /11/12
When I walked into the campus I knew it was going to be the best day ever. I started jogging down the hall. When I got to my classroom, I unpacked, walked outside and was ready for psychomotor. When we walked down the hall as quite as mice. Then we entered the yard for psychomotor. I zoomed off! After 3 laps I was worn out then I had  to go to Mrs. Lauritzen with Kimberly, Katyln, and Keane, it sounded like they were running, jumping, and skipping.
Today in music class we learned a song about all of the Presidents and how they got elected. We learned that a lot of the presidents were in the military or were vice presidents. Everybody was perfectly well behaved. Mrs. Peterson was calm and nice and sweet. The time went by fast.
After that was done, we had recess. During recess Zeina and I went to the apparatus to do flips on the bars. Zeina said, “ I’m trying to do a flip!” Isabel from Mrs. Gallo’s class judged the flips. She named the first, second and third place winners. Chaerin, Danell and Jennifer played the shark tag game. But they had to walk instead of run so Grandma Jan wouldn’t get mad at them. Then the bell rang.
Once recess was finished, then we had the first day of ballroom dance. The ballroom dance teacher is Mrs. Moe. She taught us how to do the Tango-Gold. It was hard at first, but we got used to it. Demetrius, Wyatt and Matteo are good ballroom dance leaders. Zeina, Heidi and April are good partners for the boys.
When that was over, we went to the computer lab and did power points. Some of the power points were really pretty. Jake’s power point had lots of color and looked alive like the ocean. April’s was really clever because I couldn’t discover which ones were true or false. Mrs. Slezinger used her voice and lots of pretty pictures in her power point. One of her pictures looked funny because it was a girl talking a lot with a speech bubble near her mouth.
Finally, we did dazzles. Dazzles are cards that tell good feelings about other people. Sometimes I see people with smiles on their faces because of dazzles. We wrote our names on cards, then Mrs. Slezinger collected the cards and shuffled them together. After shuffling, she passed out the card randomly. I got Keane. I wrote that he is sweet, kind and a good friend. He smiled when I gave him the card.
Afterwards, it was the end of the day, so we had to pack up. Ballroom dance made this day special for room 28. My friends and my fabulous teacher make every day a special day in room 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment