Monday, October 15, 2012

Roving Reporter- Friday, September 7th


ROVING REPORTER
Keane
It was Friday today and it was a good day, I’m going to share about what happened that day. I woke up in the morning to get ready for school.  When I got to school everyone had to do 2 morning laps. Next we got in line to go to the classroom. What we first did in the classroom was to unpack before we got to work. Mrs.Slezinger said to take out our practice books and we had 20minutes to finish our pages. I only got to do one page so I didn’t really finish it all. After that MRS.Slezinger said to give Hailey the practice books to be corrected so I was embarrassed about my work. The classroom had to do a comprehension test. If the student was not quiet they would get zero on their test MRS.Slezinger said to everyone. The test went well for me and it was quiet in the classroom so I thought everyone was good with their test. Then everyone got in groups and my group is number 4 and I’m the leader of group 4, the people working in group 4 were Lior, Izzy, and Keane. Simon was supposed to come but he in absent. All groups had to describe and discuss about a picture so since I was the leader I got to pick what picture my group should describe about. So I picked the penguins’ picture. It was pretty hard to describe. After that we had recess. After recess room 28 didn’t’ get to see the animal show so I forgot about it. When math started we were learning about estimating with multiplying. When that was over we started getting in line for lunch. I was wondering that everyone that was eating looked happy to me but so I felt good about it. Afterwards when lunch was over MRS.Slezinger read a chapter of the Hadixx book. MRS. Slezinger read another book called Moon boy and we discussed about the story. We learn that about is that when there is a friend that needs one be one. SO we made these bracelets to remind also not to bully.
And that is where it ends.    

No comments:

Post a Comment