Monday, October 15, 2012

Roving Reporter- Thursday, September 13th


Roving Reporter                                   
By: Chaerin # 23
Hi, this is Roving Reporter Chaerin with some exciting reports! Today we are going to explore an adventurous day as a fifth grader in Mrs. Slezinger’s class. This is going to be an exciting exploration.
      When I arrived at school, the first thing we did was line up in line order to take our pictures for our school year book. When it was my turn for taking pictures I was really scared. I was scared just in case I come out weird. After everyone in my class took pictures, we took a group picture outside. Afterwards, we had P.E. but all we did was walk 2 laps! When I went into my classroom, my real adventure began. The first thing we did was unpack and turn our homework in. Then, we took our reading comprehension test. It was very easy. During the test, Mrs. Slezinger said, “Who is Roving Reporter today?” Since I was Roving Reporter today I said, “I am!” When I finished the test I started writing what we did so far in the day  for Roving Reporter. After everyone finished the test, Mrs. Slezinger taught us how to do an art project. Here were the steps:

1.        Trace your left hand and your right hand on 2 different graph paper
2.        Make designs on it
3.        Trace it with a white crayon

When it was 9:42 a.m., the music started so we can put everything away and get your supplies out for math. During recess we played pizza, it is the same thing as shark but we just like to call it pizza. Finally, the bell rang so we lined up and walked to our classroom. When we got to our classroom, we started our vocabulary test. When I finished, I continued working on my art project. When it was 11:00, Mrs. Slezinger started teaching us math. She taught us how to divide mentally in your head. In the middle of math, the music “Count on Me’’ turned on so we can clean up our math and get our Health supplies out. During lunch, we continued our game pizza(shark). Once again, we lined up and went to our classroom. When we got in our classroom, Mrs. Slezinger read us our one and only Among the Hidden. Afterwards, we switched for Health. We learned about our emotions and what you should do when that happens. Then we played a game about what we learned with Mrs. Gallo. When we got back back from Health, we did Science. We reviewed what we did the day before and took a little quiz. Since there was a little time, we continued our art project. Finally, we wrote our homework, packed up, and went home.

So that was a little peak into my adventurous day of exploration!

No comments:

Post a Comment