Thursday, January 10, 2013

Roving Reporter- January 9, 2013


Roving Reporter Diego#15

Well! Hello Everybody Diego here reporting for Rm28 News. 
Well first we did laps as usually we all did 4 laps I ran with Daniel but then he started going to fast that I couldn't catch up to him. Then our Teacher Mrs. Slezinger led us to class. I had to take some copies to the office then I had to unpack later because it takes about 5min from class to the office. Then we did Lang. Arts Rotation. I was in the Green Group so we went to Mrs. Gallo. She talked to us about doing an essay for Kite Fighters. When that was over we went to recess I played with Daniel and Logan on the apparatus. Then the bell rang so I went to the lineup area and told everyone to get in line. Then we did math Rotation. Today the Yellow Group learned 11-3 How to add Fractions with Unlike Denominators. Then Mrs. Slezinger told us to do some pages. I did only finished pg 137 so I had 138 for homework. Then the bell rang for lunch. I got 2 pieces of trash and headed to the apparatus with Daniel and Logan. Then Logan started to do some flips so Daniel I went to the Library but the bell rang. Then we went to health and started finishing our Health Study guides. After that we went to do some Science and started to read a our science book about Circulatory System. Finally the Bell rang and we went home. Well thanks for reading and that’s it goodbye! Or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment