Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Meet Our Pen Pals from Bele, Ethiopia!

We received letters from our pen pals in Bele, Ethiopia! My daughter, Hailey is serving in the Peace Corps since July, 2013 and will return in September, 2015.
The Third Goal of the Peace Corps is to promote a better understanding of other people on the part of Americans.
I made this video to introduce you to your pen pals from Bele, Ethiopia and to give you a glimpse into life in this rural town, including photos from our visit last summer!
Feel free to share it!
Click on the YouTube icon to view in regular size!!


1 comment:

  1. I truly needed to say the amount I appreciate this site and what an extraordinary thought it is! It has offered me some assistance with making a couple of companions from the complete opposite side of the world, something which I never thought I would have possessed the capacity to do! Thanks all. Best of luck.
    =========================================
    StreamAfrica

    ReplyDelete